Shipping & Returns
- Shipping & Returns
BELLISSIMO DECOR STORE: SHIPPING & RETURN POLICIES
BELLISSIMO DECOR STORE RETURN POLICIES:
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Contact us immediately if there is a problem and we will work with you for a satisfactory solution. Please see our “APPLICATION PROCESS FOR RETURNS.”
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR RETURNS:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a RA#. (Return Authorization) All returns are required to have a RA# applied to the return. Please write your RA# on the outside of the return shipment. Once received we may issue your credit for return accordingly. ALL returns should be shipped back in their original packaging or if that is not available, equivalent packaging to ensure there is no damage during shipping.
- For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back with a traceable tracking number.
- Must be returned within 10 days of delivery date.
- Must be returned in original condition it was delivered in.
- NON-RETURNABLE: Upholstered items and case-goods are not returnable and are considered a final sale.
- OPTION 1: Return with credit applied to your account provides you with FREE return shipping.
- OPTION 2: We are happy to apply your credit to your original credit card or debit card used for payment. Return shipping rates are the responsibility of the purchaser.
DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS:
Every effort is made to ensure your order is well protected before being shipped. Please inspect every item upon arrival. It is at your best interest to have the courier wait while you check the contents of your package. However, if the courier person will not wait for you to unpack and inspect, please write, “DAMAGED” beside your signature. Please unpack immediately. If there happens to be damage, take pictures and contact us: email@example.com Please note that any missing hardware can often times be replaced.
VISUAL DAMAGE OR QUALITY ISSUES?
If upon inspection of the delivery there is visual damage or quality issues:
- You have the right to refuse the item.
- Make a note of the damage on the delivery service’s paperwork before signing for the item. If not correctly noted, it is more than likely we won’t be able to issue a refund or replace the item.
DEFINITION OF VINTAGE & DISTRESSED PRODUCT & FINISHES:
BELLISSIMO DECOR STORE is happy to provide you with our Vintage & Distressed items. The variance of color and finish texture’s is characteristic of these pieces and are non-returnable.
Furniture orders often take longer to arrive due to logistics of shipping larger pieces. Once you receive a shipping notification email, a shipping representative will call you with a scheduled delivery time. Please note that delivery appointments are available Monday though Friday 8am-5pm. Weekend delivery is not available.
Items will not be delivered without an appointment.
Please make sure an adult 18 or older will be home during the delivery window. There is a customary four hour delivery window, but sometimes is greater.
The delivery service cannot move existing furniture to make room for the new item. It is also unable to make any modifications to your home.
Additional fees will be charged for missed appointments and last-minute changes to prearranged delivery schedules.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any possible delivery challenges at your home such as flights of stairs, long driveways, or narrow streets. Additional charges may apply.
Before purchasing furniture pieces it is of the utmost importance that the entrance access into the home is noted for clearance of the new item. The purchaser accepts responsibility of measuring doorways, stairwells, and any and all possible obstructions of placement of the newly acquired item. Before your set delivery appointment, please make sure the walkway and the area surrounding where you’d like the item placed is clear and available for placement.
Package will be delivered to the first dry area or covered porch.
WHITE-GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE:
BELLISSIMO DECOR STORE offers our clients a white-glove delivery service. Our delivery service will bring items into your home, perform light assembly, and dispose of the packaging materials. Most furniture that is oversized, heavy, fragile, or one of a kind are shipped by our white-glove service. Additional charges may apply.
Since some items are shipped directly from the manufacture and others are shipped to our warehouse for repackaging, your purchases may arrive in more than one package. Please review the tracking numbers provided for you on your order, or contact us at email@example.com